LONESTAR’s expansive layout offers our charter guests the ultimate in luxury and privacy.
Each bedroom is complete with its own private, en-suite bathroom and shower along with a separate seating area and ample closet space. These extensive guest quarters will accomodate up to a party of 12 people (till 16 if children) in a truly relaxed yet refined style.
- Big screen for DVD with surround sound
- CD/video/readin library
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Hair dryers
- Make-Up mirrors
- Board games
- Water skis
- Floating mats
- 3 kayaks
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 17′ dinghy w/85 hp
DECK AND SYSTEMS
- 24-, 100- & 220-volt power
- 2 Watermakers
- GPS & Auto-Pilot
- Full wet bar
- Sun cushions & pillows
- Satellite telephone & internet e-mail
- PC & printer
- Sun covering
- Swim ladder & platform
- Private crew work areas
- Sleeps 12 in six deluxe staterooms (four double cabins have queen beds with an extra little single bed, two double staterooms have upper and lower singles)
- Each cabin has a private entrance and private en-suite facilities
- Length: 85 ft. / 26m Beam: 39 ft.
- Draft: 5.6 ft. Sail Area: 2690 sq. ft.
- Fuel Capacity : 581 gal. Water Capacity: 634 gal.
- Avg Speed : 10-15 knots Engines:2×115 hp
- Builder: DRA (France)
- Naval Architects: Van Peteghem & Lauriot-Prévost